The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Brown Recluse info anyone ???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arachnid Steve
Hadogenes
Arachnid Steve

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Brown Recluse info anyone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Brown Recluse info anyone ???   Brown Recluse info anyone ??? Empty11/16/2009, 7:00 am

This was my first arachnid pet, I didn't know what they looked like and my cousin had a huge supply living in the country here in white co. , southern Illinois, so he caught one to show me, been hooked since. Had them wc from nearly world record 3in leg span to nickel size, even one that was clear when caught, guessing freshly molted but awsome looking. The problem is that the only info I can find is on bites or how to get rid of them. I've kept them for around 8 years and learned alot, and still learning !!! I can keep one alive for over a year but I know they can live alot longer in good conditions. Any help would be greatly appreciated since my most recent spiders died a few days ago. Size of tank, heat, humidity, about any info would help.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Brown Recluse info anyone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown Recluse info anyone ???   Brown Recluse info anyone ??? Empty11/16/2009, 10:12 pm

The only ones I've ever seen were under a very large rock in west Texas . . . so the only advice I can suggest is keeping it on the warm / dry side, but with a cool / damp spot to hide.
Back to top Go down

Brown Recluse info anyone ???
Page 1 of 1