The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Pandinus Imperator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyoKenzaki
Centruroides
RyoKenzaki

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Pandinus Imperator Empty
PostSubject: Pandinus Imperator   Pandinus Imperator Empty10/4/2009, 3:13 pm

4 October 2009

Promenade à deux
Pandinus Imperator 1-11
Love sting
Pandinus Imperator 2-13
Chelicarae Kissing
Pandinus Imperator IMG_0060
He came
Pandinus Imperator IMG_0061-1

I mated them few days ago when i first got the male but it fail
Both are juddering but male doesnt seems to be interested while the female tried to attack the male several times
After 15minutes i gave up and assume that the female already gravid

I separated them and feed each of them a cricket and heavily misted their enclosure
Few days later (Today) i tried again and this time with better luck

At 1st the female acted aggressively and try to sting him, i stop it with my tweezer
Then the male gave her a sting to calm her down and they start dancing around, passionately
Female keep her chela close to her carapace as in defense mode while the male pulling her around nervously
Within 2 minutes, the male settle down a spot on the bark in the enclosure and stop there for quite awhile
I look from the side and i can see spermatophore coming out from his opperculum

Upon laying the spermatophore, he dragged the female on it but the female kinda refuse to go near the spermatophore
After trying for awhile the male manage to pull her above the spermatophore
Again i tried to peek from the side to see if it touched her opperculum but before i can see anything they started break off and attempting to sting and pinch each others to death

Immediately i stop them with tweezer and fight off the female and end the mating process
I'm not sure if any insemination was made but the female doesnt stay on top of it for too long nor bending down her body as written in the internet

I assume that she might really already gravid but was calmed by the male sting and was "forced" into the mating
I read that the spermatophore will plug the opening of her opperculum to prevent other male from inseminate her if she already mated
Perhaps she realize that she cant take the spermatophore at the end and tried to break off and kill the male

Whatever it is i'm looking forward to see the outcome
Back to top Go down
RyoKenzaki
Centruroides
RyoKenzaki

Pandinus Imperator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandinus Imperator   Pandinus Imperator Empty10/5/2009, 6:07 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RyoKenzaki
Centruroides
RyoKenzaki

Pandinus Imperator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandinus Imperator   Pandinus Imperator Empty10/16/2009, 12:25 pm

12 October 2009
Today i mated both of my P.Imperator again, being convinced that the mating was unsuccessful previously by a friend

This time the female doesn't show much aggression as last time
The male was pushing for a mating dance while the female just keep moving backward but at last was forced into position by the male

Immediately both exchange sting, i used a tweezer to prevent the female from stinging the male until the male finish stinging her
Both was dancing around and the male drop spermatophore not long after that

This time the female stayed on it longer than last time, aprrox 1minutes but i still didn't see her bending down in curve taking in the spermatophore as told by my friend
At least she stay on it longer this time, i will not proceed to mate them again and see how it goes 1st

The break off was a fierce battle between them both and my tweezer
Luckily both separated unharmed (Well maybe my tweezer was hurt lolz)

Pictures
It start with a fight
Pandinus Imperator Sting
Then with some kisses
Pandinus Imperator Kiss
Ejaculate and end with fight again
Pandinus Imperator Sperm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pandinus Imperator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandinus Imperator   Pandinus Imperator Empty

Back to top Go down