The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Thiscordia (Raul)

Go down 
+3
bugginout
glycon
redknee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
redknee
Tityus

Number of posts : 662
Location : Sw. Georgia, Home of the Hentzi King and the C. hentzi army
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Thiscordia (Raul) Empty
PostSubject: Thiscordia (Raul)   Thiscordia (Raul) Empty3/14/2008, 12:12 am

Prices- N/A Trade Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

-Quality/Quantity- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

-Shipment- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

-Experience- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

-Overall- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (well pleased)

-Opinion- I have dealt with Raul a few times, his packing is always good. I have no complaints on his quality of inverts, he always comes through on what i am looking for.
Raul's timeing is right on when he says he'll be shipping, always letting me know whats is going on his end. In very he is a patient guy to deal with.
In fact we are working on another trade.

If anyone has a chance to deal with Raul, don't delay , you will not regret a great experience.

I would recomment him to anyone, he has my respect.

thanks
Mark
Back to top Go down
glycon
Pandinus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Thiscordia (Raul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiscordia (Raul)   Thiscordia (Raul) Empty4/11/2008, 2:49 pm

Positive:

I recently ordered three H. judaicus from Raul. When I opened the box today, I was delighted to find not three, but four very healthy, active scorplings! He even made sure to send individuals from separate bloodlines! Overall, it was a great experience-- good prices, quick shipping, nice animals. I'd not hesitate to buy from him again!

A+
Back to top Go down
bugginout
Centruroides
bugginout

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Thiscordia (Raul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiscordia (Raul)   Thiscordia (Raul) Empty4/18/2008, 9:06 am

Positive

Bought some scorpions (H. judiacus) from Raul. Good communication, fast shipping, good packing and even tossed in a freebie. Although one little guy didn't make it but, I did get the amount of scorpions that I paid for. Will do business with Raul agian.
A+
Back to top Go down
Athlon2k2
Tityus
Athlon2k2

Number of posts : 619

Thiscordia (Raul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiscordia (Raul)   Thiscordia (Raul) Empty4/19/2008, 1:45 am

-Prices- N/A Trade
-Quality/Quantity- Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
-Shipment- Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
-Experience- Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
-Overall- Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
-Opinion- I really enjoyed this trade. The scorpions I received from him were stunning. I would recommend him to anyone.

-Dustin
Back to top Go down
redknee
Tityus

Number of posts : 662
Location : Sw. Georgia, Home of the Hentzi King and the C. hentzi army

Thiscordia (Raul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiscordia (Raul)   Thiscordia (Raul) Empty5/1/2008, 9:47 pm

-Prices- N/A, wasa trade

-Quality/Quantity- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

-Shipment- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

-Experience- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

-Overall- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

-Opinion-Another satisfied dealing with Raul, as always, raul end up his end of the deal and always had a great business dealing with him. I will not hesitate to do another trade from him or even hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Raul is top notch and a great asset to the hobby.
Cannot say nothing but good things of this great guy. If any has never dealt with Raul, you are missing out in a great experience, he has great quality scorpions and T's.

thank again Raul for another great experience

Mark-
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743

Thiscordia (Raul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiscordia (Raul)   Thiscordia (Raul) Empty5/20/2008, 9:06 am

Positive!

Very fast shipping, great communication, and everyone arrived alive and well. There was a complication that arose, but Raul was very generous in working everything out to make sure he had happy customers.

A great guy to deal with!
Back to top Go down
bluefrogtat2
Hadogenes
bluefrogtat2

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Thiscordia (Raul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiscordia (Raul)   Thiscordia (Raul) Empty5/20/2008, 10:24 am

have done several trades with raul,couldn't have been more pleased.actually looking forward to next one.
andy
Back to top Go down
glycon
Pandinus

Thiscordia (Raul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiscordia (Raul)   Thiscordia (Raul) Empty5/24/2008, 1:57 pm

I just completed another purchase from thiscordia and, as usual, it was a great experience! The scorpions arrived looking great and in a timely manner and the communication was great. I would gladly do business with him again and would recommend him to everyone. Thanks again, Raul!

A+
Back to top Go down
jmoran1097
Hadogenes
jmoran1097

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Thiscordia (Raul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiscordia (Raul)   Thiscordia (Raul) Empty5/29/2008, 5:10 pm

Ordered 5 scorpion species from Raul. Technically, I received 6 because he threw in a freebie. Here's a few words that describe my experience:

Fast- He is willing to ship immediately, but I had to settle for a week after I placed my order due to my availability.

Friendly- Totally cool guy who is willing to help out with anything.

Superb- The packing was a sea of styrofoam peanuts, but those scorps arrived in good health and nothing was damaged.

Fair- He was willing to negotiate prices which I thought was super cool!

Overall, I give Raul a 10/10. Thanks so much dude!

PS. I will be ordering so many more from this guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moranspace
jmoran1097
Hadogenes
jmoran1097

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Thiscordia (Raul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiscordia (Raul)   Thiscordia (Raul) Empty6/13/2008, 3:31 pm

POSITIVE!

ordered another large batch of scorpions. no freebie this time, but he negotiated prices with me so its not like I really cared! Very Happy

another quality 10/10 from Raul. Looking forward to future orders from him.

ps. Raul, we need to hang out man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moranspace
glycon
Pandinus

Thiscordia (Raul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiscordia (Raul)   Thiscordia (Raul) Empty6/16/2008, 10:25 am

I just received some P. transvaalicus from thiscordia and, again, everything about the experience was excellent!

There was a delay in shipping, but that was not due to any fault of Raul's but rather to the USPS being stupid. Regardless, all of the animals came in alive, active, and looking healthy! He even threw in a couple of freebies, which also came in alive, active, and healthy!

Ordering from Raul is always a positive experience. He is very reasonable and willing to negotiate on prices if you buy large quantities and, if any complication happens to pop up, he is quick to take measures to fix it.

A+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thiscordia (Raul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiscordia (Raul)   Thiscordia (Raul) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thiscordia (Raul)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: Classified Ads :: Buyer / Seller Review-
Jump to: