The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

P.metallica male and female on the way

Go down 
+3
redknee
mrflibble
Kuma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuma
Tityus
Kuma

Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2008-09-29

P.metallica male and female on the way Empty
PostSubject: P.metallica male and female on the way   P.metallica male and female on the way Empty8/1/2009, 6:14 pm

Yayyyy! Can't wait!

The only thing on my current wish list is on its way! Been looking for some for a while and myself and Lull managed to secure some.

Happy days!
Back to top Go down
mrflibble
Centruroides
mrflibble

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: P.metallica male and female on the way   P.metallica male and female on the way Empty8/1/2009, 8:09 pm

are they ready for breeding or still young?
Back to top Go down
redknee
Tityus

Number of posts : 662
Location : Sw. Georgia, Home of the Hentzi King and the C. hentzi army
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: P.metallica male and female on the way   P.metallica male and female on the way Empty8/1/2009, 10:23 pm

oh you are lucky as hell to get them.
and congrats
Back to top Go down
LadyRiotControl
Leiurus
LadyRiotControl

Number of posts : 2631
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: P.metallica male and female on the way   P.metallica male and female on the way Empty8/2/2009, 4:32 pm

congrats hun.

From what I have been told... if you are going to breed them July is the month to do it in, however I'd get on with putting them together after a week of settling in time

I'm just awaiting my female to get a bit of weight on so I can put ours together.

Good luck and congratulations hun
Back to top Go down
corpselight
Babycurus

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: P.metallica male and female on the way   P.metallica male and female on the way Empty8/3/2009, 5:42 am

guess you're joining the small group of non-greedy breeders that will help lower the prices, eh?
a noble cause! i wish you the best of luck with it, mate!
Back to top Go down
PaperTiger
Babycurus
PaperTiger

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: P.metallica male and female on the way   P.metallica male and female on the way Empty8/3/2009, 5:46 am

Happy for you Kuma; I'll have to move back across the pond to get the quality beasties I guess Sad
Back to top Go down
Kuma
Tityus
Kuma

PostSubject: Re: P.metallica male and female on the way   P.metallica male and female on the way Empty8/3/2009, 7:37 am

Thanks peeps!

The female is just had her second adult moult and the male has just moulted to adult. So i me and my partners are very happy!

As usual my friend Lisa thanks for the advice and it'll be cool to lower those extortionate highly inflated prices out there.
Back to top Go down
LadyRiotControl
Leiurus
LadyRiotControl

Number of posts : 2631
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: P.metallica male and female on the way   P.metallica male and female on the way Empty8/4/2009, 6:34 am

awesome, full respect to ya mate!

i take it from that last post you and some friends pooled your resources together to get them?

That what we did, and it is very heart warming to know that there are more people out there working together as a team to get this species into the hobby and therefore lower the WC overpriced specimens in the trade.

Catch me on msn mate got some breeding info for ya xxx
Back to top Go down
Kuma
Tityus
Kuma

PostSubject: Re: P.metallica male and female on the way   P.metallica male and female on the way Empty8/4/2009, 7:34 am

LadyRiotControl wrote:
awesome, full respect to ya mate!

i take it from that last post you and some friends pooled your resources together to get them?

That what we did, and it is very heart warming to know that there are more people out there working together as a team to get this species into the hobby and therefore lower the WC overpriced specimens in the trade.

Catch me on msn mate got some breeding info for ya xxx

Yeah me and my two mates completed the deal in its totallity. Will be on tonight about 12am. Look forward to catching you then

Lx
Back to top Go down
Kuma
Tityus
Kuma

PostSubject: Re: P.metallica male and female on the way   P.metallica male and female on the way Empty8/10/2009, 10:51 pm

Here they are in all thier glory! Not yet in our care yet, but should get them mated (Step 1 Very Happy)

P.metallica male and female on the way Pmetmf10
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: P.metallica male and female on the way   P.metallica male and female on the way Empty8/10/2009, 11:12 pm

Awesome!! Very Happy

Best of luck with a sac. Are you gonna try the boy again after this?
Back to top Go down
Kuma
Tityus
Kuma

PostSubject: Re: P.metallica male and female on the way   P.metallica male and female on the way Empty8/10/2009, 11:23 pm

Thanks Mike!

Yeah another attempt will be made, but not in my care... I've gotta clue up on he aftercare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P.metallica male and female on the way   P.metallica male and female on the way Empty

Back to top Go down

P.metallica male and female on the way
Page 1 of 1