The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Rose Hair question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JMason19
Hadogenes
JMason19

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Rose Hair question Empty
PostSubject: Rose Hair question   Rose Hair question Empty7/28/2009, 2:52 pm

I bought a Rose Hair about 2months ago and recently she has become slightly aggressive. Ive only handled her about once or twice a week since Ive had her. I read Rose Hairs become tollerable to handling but could also become timid about it and could turn into aggression. I was wondering if her aggression should be something to worry about?
Back to top Go down
Kejser
Administrator
Kejser

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Rose Hair question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hair question   Rose Hair question Empty7/28/2009, 3:29 pm

Who ever wrote that any invert can be become tollerable to handling is a bloody idiot..

You cant like hand train a T or scorp like its a rat or cat or something like that..
Back to top Go down
LXDNG79
Tityus
LXDNG79

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Rose Hair question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hair question   Rose Hair question Empty7/28/2009, 3:51 pm

Kejser wrote:
Who ever wrote that any invert can be become tollerable to handling is a bloody idiot..

You cant like hand train a T or scorp like its a rat or cat or something like that..

Tru dat Rob, but you can train the pet owner to get a grasp of the arachnids' reaction to an array physical stimuli; like how animal trainers use Ts and scorp in movies...

Or you could train humans to not bare-handle their pet arachnids without due cause...

For some reason people tend to find Ts more 'handleable' than scorps... I'm the total opposite... My hands would shake in fear of dropping the poor bugger on the tiles causing her abdomen to go splat!!!!
Back to top Go down
LXDNG79
Tityus
LXDNG79

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Rose Hair question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hair question   Rose Hair question Empty7/28/2009, 3:51 pm

what would i do without delicups
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743

Rose Hair question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hair question   Rose Hair question Empty7/28/2009, 8:17 pm

Some Ts are just feisty like that. It could be in premolt, too.
Back to top Go down
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

Number of posts : 3705

Rose Hair question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hair question   Rose Hair question Empty7/29/2009, 3:16 am

Adam has one that will be handled (no he not one to hold all the time) while one chile rose, his red coloured one will be held but doesnt like to be held so holds all but two legs up in the air...not an "attack" stands but horizontal with all the other legs standing up say apart from a front one and a back one!
Very strange.

To soake the substrate for his Megaphobema robustum he sometimes handles when sorting out the humidity. He dumps water and leaves it for a long while and repeat etc and he puts this little guy on his hand due to borrow systems and not wanting to drown etc and it runs around and around his hand...wont go anywhere else but runs runs runs runs runs and then back in...saunters in and stares at him and then goes back into burrow and sorts out anything that fell apart etc.
Back to top Go down
http://healingfromwithin.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

Rose Hair question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hair question   Rose Hair question Empty

Back to top Go down

Rose Hair question
Page 1 of 1