The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

What to get..?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shasta
Pandinus

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-16

What to get..? Empty
PostSubject: What to get..?   What to get..? Empty6/27/2009, 12:52 am

for a while now ive been wanting to get some new scorpions but havent had the money but last night i guess somebody went to my mom's work and gave her a free tank for whatever reason. im not sure of the size but she said its about the same height as a 10 gallon but a little bit longer. since its kind of big i was thinking of maybe getting some sort of communal set up going, so what would a good species be? ive been looking into getting a desert hairy but since the tank seems kind of big i dont want to have just one one in there, but they arent very communal right?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

What to get..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to get..?   What to get..? Empty6/27/2009, 8:21 am

Some people have had success with H. arizonensis communally, but I wouldn't recommend it.

You could probably put three or four adult tropical forest scorpions (Pandinus sp., Heterometrus sp.) or a TON of bark scorpions in there.
Back to top Go down
Shasta
Pandinus

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-16

What to get..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to get..?   What to get..? Empty6/27/2009, 1:10 pm

ive been looking on tarantulainc.com to order some because the shop by my house only has a couple flat rock scorpions, desert hairys , and supposed deathstalkers (one of the guys working there said they have it labeled wrong as egyptian fat tails). but on the site i was looking at the b. jacksonis since the bark scorpions are all sold out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to get..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to get..?   What to get..? Empty

Back to top Go down

What to get..?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Scorpion's Lair :: Scorpions In General-
Jump to: