About 48 minutes ago I was stung by a 1.5 inch B. jacksoni scorpling. I was moving stuff around in the enclosure and decided to try and handle him. It was going well until he ran up my arm and under my sleeve. I got him out and proceded to cup him, but because of his location on the underside of my forearm, I accidentally pinched either a claw or leg and he stung me right there.No injuries were caused to me, and the lil' dude is fine. It hurt initially like a bad bee sting, but quickly turned into a strong tingling sensation. Occasionally it wil heighten with various movements. I have not received medical attention and should not need any. If any changes occur, I will say so below the picture.
Here is a picture:
Update: Swelling has disappeared but tingling sensation still continues. The sting site is marked by a red dot.
Update 2: The tingling has now receded to the local area.