The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ChatBox

Share | 

Pics of all my snakes... (pic heavy again)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuma
Tityus

Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Pics of all my snakes... (pic heavy again)   1/16/2009, 6:46 pm

Your Blood Python is awsome! And i'vealways wanted a BRB! How long have you had it and how easy is it to look fter? I've had Colombian Rainbo Boas.

And in response to your other thread, yep I have 4 albino corns (though ones at large) and a Florida/Desert Cross Kingsnake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AshMashMash
Babycurus

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Pics of all my snakes... (pic heavy again)   1/16/2009, 7:13 pm

Kuma wrote:
Your Blood Python is awsome! And i'vealways wanted a BRB! How long have you had it and how easy is it to look fter? I've had Colombian Rainbo Boas.

And in response to your other thread, yep I have 4 albino corns (though ones at large) and a Florida/Desert Cross Kingsnake

Thanks! The blood is rapidly becoming my favourite... lol. The BRB is, however, my current favourite. He is sooo good, feeds perfectly, handles well, awesome snake. I've had it just over a year now. He is very very easy. I mean, you need to know what requirements it needs, as with any animal, and provide it. Basically, BRB's need higher humidity, which is not hard to acheive Very Happy

And yeh, cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuma
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: Pics of all my snakes... (pic heavy again)   1/16/2009, 7:20 pm

Would have gone for them but got a good deal on a breeding pair of columbians, though brazilians are much more stunning!

I suppose thier requirements are pretty much the same. Same though as my 4'x2'x2' viv is gone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AshMashMash
Babycurus

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Pics of all my snakes... (pic heavy again)   1/16/2009, 7:21 pm

Kuma wrote:
Would have gone for them but got a good deal on a breeding pair of columbians, though brazilians are much more stunning!

I suppose thier requirements are pretty much the same. Shame though as my 4'x2'x2' viv is gone!

Ahh, well fair do's. Yeh, I cant wait for mine to get older, they dont loose there colours like columbians do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuma
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: Pics of all my snakes... (pic heavy again)   1/16/2009, 7:25 pm

Aint thatt the truth! Good luck with them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics of all my snakes... (pic heavy again)   

Back to top Go down

Pics of all my snakes... (pic heavy again)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2