The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

AAARRRGGHH!!!! SPINIFERS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
_scorpio_
Androctonus
_scorpio_

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

AAARRRGGHH!!!! SPINIFERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: AAARRRGGHH!!!! SPINIFERS!!!   AAARRRGGHH!!!! SPINIFERS!!! Empty12/21/2008, 3:23 pm

there terrible!!! i have lost one to old age and now have found that i have lost TWO to cannibalisum!!! all i have left is a male and a female so you can guess what im doing. the male has his tail flat... only one chance left! this is so annoying. from now on i am only getting 2i - 4i 's, gravids and hadogenes sp.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
it was a male who ate the first one and another male who ate the male that ate the first one... so it wasnt because of a gravid.
Mad
Back to top Go down
scorpion111
Post-whore
scorpion111

Number of posts : 3455
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: AAARRRGGHH!!!! SPINIFERS!!!   AAARRRGGHH!!!! SPINIFERS!!! Empty12/21/2008, 3:40 pm

that sucks! Sad

good luck with the breeding.
Back to top Go down
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

Number of posts : 3705
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: AAARRRGGHH!!!! SPINIFERS!!!   AAARRRGGHH!!!! SPINIFERS!!! Empty12/21/2008, 4:30 pm

how odd that they arent getting along. you sure they are all heterometrus spinifers? and its not a mix of other heterometrus?

I have my adult female in with her 3I babies and ive only lost those to random death...maybe siblings get along better?

You cant stop old age though and also maybe the move might have somehow just REALLY stressed them out.

Good luck with your remaining two!

xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://healingfromwithin.heavenforum.com/index.htm
LadyRiotControl
Leiurus
LadyRiotControl

Number of posts : 2631
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: AAARRRGGHH!!!! SPINIFERS!!!   AAARRRGGHH!!!! SPINIFERS!!! Empty12/22/2008, 5:32 pm

oh eck thats not good... sorry for the loss.

May be connie is right there are so many subtle differences separating different hets from each other in some cases.

hope the remainder thrive Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAARRRGGHH!!!! SPINIFERS!!!   AAARRRGGHH!!!! SPINIFERS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

AAARRRGGHH!!!! SPINIFERS!!!
Page 1 of 1