The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Keeping Lychas sp. together ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sativa
Hadogenes
Sativa

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Keeping Lychas sp. together ? Empty
PostSubject: Keeping Lychas sp. together ?   Keeping Lychas sp. together ? Empty12/7/2008, 4:44 am

Hey

I'am getting 5 of these L. infuscatus and was planning to keep 2 maybe 3 of them as communal.
What is your experience in keeping these together ?
Do they get aggressive towards each other from time to time or is it just the first time you put them together and then its fine ?
Does it matter how you mix them (male-male or female-male) in any form of aggressivity ?
I'm guessing they need much floorspace to cohabitate (proberly wrong spelled Sad What would you recomment as enclousure for 2 sp. I'm thinking L:15in x W:11in x H:11in.....I have another L:18in x W:14in x H:12in that maybe is better ?
What would you recomment or would you recomment me to keep these seperated all time except for breeding ?

/regards
Back to top Go down
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

Number of posts : 3705
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Lychas sp. together ?   Keeping Lychas sp. together ? Empty12/7/2008, 5:39 am

I havent kept so im not 100% on any of this information im giving you...but if you want to get more then one, make sure you have LOADS of hiding space as well as floor space for roaming
Back to top Go down
http://healingfromwithin.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Sativa
Hadogenes
Sativa

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Lychas sp. together ?   Keeping Lychas sp. together ? Empty12/8/2008, 12:27 pm

Yes I will do that.I'm guessing there isn't many who keeping there Lychas together.Maybe I should think it over a few times before I do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Lychas sp. together ?   Keeping Lychas sp. together ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping Lychas sp. together ?
Page 1 of 1