The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

the most evil texan ratsnake in the world!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyRiotControl
Leiurus
LadyRiotControl

Number of posts : 2631
Registration date : 2008-07-12

the most evil texan ratsnake in the world! Empty
PostSubject: the most evil texan ratsnake in the world!   the most evil texan ratsnake in the world! Empty10/22/2008, 5:24 pm

Our texan we believe is some sort of hybrid. but has all the personality of a texan.

he managed to pull the air vents off his viv and escaped to the bottom of the stairs, not a snake you want on the loose. stigg spotted his tail sticking up behind the shoe box!

Anyway we managed to get him, carefully, and stigg fixed on the vents as well as give the enclosure a good clean while he was in there...

in the mean time.....

with no snake hook i was left to keep hold of him. wriggly at first he soon carmed down. but he doesn't calm down for no reason... he started making a bee line for my trainers. to which i sustained a 20 minute attack on the toes of my trainers. i have a small hole in the top of my right trainer where my big toe is... he managed to find that too! OUCH!
When he realised that wasn't hurting me, he started getting closer to my ankles and therefore closer to my trouser legs (this snake aint stupid)

And for the first time in the 2 years we have had him he started doing what can only be described as a death roll in a final bid to escape. As well as leaping up at me to get a grip on my arm affraid . at this point i was trying to get him back in the viv. luckily on his final roll he flung himself in the right direction for me to 'swing' him into his vivarium mid roll.

he darted in his viv and we quickly got the door closed.

I tell ya with this fella... you have all the training you need if you were to ever get a viper or something... in fact i think they are less aggressive than he is lmao!
But he is a beautiful looking snake Smile
Back to top Go down
scorpion111
Post-whore
scorpion111

Number of posts : 3455
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: the most evil texan ratsnake in the world!   the most evil texan ratsnake in the world! Empty10/22/2008, 5:25 pm

LoL, sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
LadyRiotControl
Leiurus
LadyRiotControl

Number of posts : 2631
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: the most evil texan ratsnake in the world!   the most evil texan ratsnake in the world! Empty10/22/2008, 5:27 pm

oh yeah... lots! Bang Head
Back to top Go down
EKn88
Hadogenes
EKn88

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: the most evil texan ratsnake in the world!   the most evil texan ratsnake in the world! Empty10/22/2008, 6:03 pm

Wow, that was quite a story!
He sounds like a really vicious snake Razz
Good thing it worked out okay then Smile

-Erlend
Back to top Go down
Zero
Hadogenes

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: the most evil texan ratsnake in the world!   the most evil texan ratsnake in the world! Empty10/23/2008, 9:10 am

Aw what a cutie Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the most evil texan ratsnake in the world!   the most evil texan ratsnake in the world! Empty

Back to top Go down

the most evil texan ratsnake in the world!
Page 1 of 1