The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor

Go down 
+4
Tabor
lycanlord
scorpion111
~Abyss~
8 posters
AuthorMessage
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

Number of posts : 6472
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty8/15/2008, 8:35 pm

For those of you that don't know <<Ryan>>, he is....hold on....*starts reading script*....the scorpion god....the master of all that is scorpion....a psychedelic minstrel for the new age....and soon to be ruler of the world. scratch .
Anyways he has been making some pretty awesome videos and I think you guys should check them out. Make sure to send him some request and let him know how cool we are here at ScorpionForum.

<<CLICKETY FOR LINK>>
Back to top Go down
https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com
scorpion111
Post-whore
scorpion111

Number of posts : 3455
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty8/15/2008, 8:38 pm

yes, i've seen this guy a lot on youtube and AB. he's got alot of breeding projects and cool stuff going on.
Back to top Go down
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

Number of posts : 2916
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty8/15/2008, 9:52 pm

why isnt tht guy a member here he should definetly come join us
Back to top Go down
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty8/15/2008, 9:54 pm

He's really full of himself and won't join. But gotta give credit where credit is due, he is by far the best scorpion hobbiest.
Back to top Go down
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty8/15/2008, 10:10 pm

hmm id say been full of himself would bring him down a peg or two, no use been really good is hes an <edit>

Last edited by IHeartMantids on 8/16/2008, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : language)
Back to top Go down
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty8/15/2008, 10:29 pm

I was jk, he's a cool dude just really busy running his site.
Back to top Go down
Tabor
Pandinus
Tabor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty8/16/2008, 1:26 am

edit*

Last edited by Tabor on 11/7/2010, 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : language)
Back to top Go down
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty8/16/2008, 1:49 am

I knew talking crap about him would bring him here Twisted Evil. Well I do hope you stay active here we have a good group of people that never even venture out of this forum. Plus we'll keep showering you with compliments. king
Back to top Go down
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

Number of posts : 3705
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty8/16/2008, 5:28 am

Would be good for your info and advice here.
xxxx
Back to top Go down
http://healingfromwithin.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Tabor
Pandinus
Tabor

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty8/16/2008, 12:42 pm

edit*

Last edited by Tabor on 11/7/2010, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tabor
Pandinus
Tabor

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty8/16/2008, 12:45 pm

edit*

Back to top Go down
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty8/16/2008, 2:05 pm

its awesome here i think alot of us are members on ab and or vl aswell, but its much nicer community wise here
Back to top Go down
scorpion111
Post-whore
scorpion111

Number of posts : 3455
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty8/16/2008, 2:16 pm

a scorpion steroid?
Back to top Go down
The-Scorp-Whisperer
Tityus
The-Scorp-Whisperer

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty3/29/2009, 9:24 am

One thing ive noticed in your vids Ryan (I subscribed ages ago, wont bother tellin my username tho Razz) is that you never show your face and its not very nice calling your brother a wookie Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/The_Scorp_Whisperer
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty3/30/2009, 10:21 pm

this reminds me. I just made my own video for the hot box tutorial i need to post that up. Don't worry you'll see my ugly mug.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Centruroides suffusus
Venom

Number of posts : 2834

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty3/30/2009, 10:25 pm

Did Ryan Tabor die?
Back to top Go down
Tabor
Pandinus
Tabor

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty5/14/2009, 3:08 am

edit*

Back to top Go down
Venom
Centruroides suffusus
Venom

Number of posts : 2834

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty5/14/2009, 10:38 am

Tabor wrote:
nope. not dead, just almost. went through the trying process of getting into the best law school i possibly could so i can continue the fight for scorpion and hobbyists' rights.

it paid off as i got in to a top 50 school (out of 400+ schools), with some scholarship money, and they have a nice environmental law program.

now i have all summer to start making new videos. i was going to stick to gecko and T's this summer, but something inside wouldn't let me... expect new projects, imports, and videos coming as soon as my camera arrives!

sorry for the delay, but some times you've got to man up and focus on things outside the hobby to really advance your life. the only thing that sucks is i had a massive die off of scorpions over the summer, in fact 95% of my specimens died off. Almost all at once. Oh well, got some new projects cooking already. Twisted Evil
It's always necessary at one point in your life to forget everything but one thing that will help you for the rest of your life.

Good luck.

I lost all my tityus too. confused
Back to top Go down
LXDNG79
Tityus
LXDNG79

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty9/14/2009, 4:41 am

lycanlord wrote:
its awesome here i think alot of us are members on ab and or vl aswell, but its much nicer community wise here

Didn't want to back track, but I couldn't resist emphasizing that i can't agree with this statement, more Razz ... I tried but all I achieved was....

Bang Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor   Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Video Guide for Scorpion Hobbiest: by Ryan Tabor
Page 1 of 1