The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Burrowing Asian Forest Scorpion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thecreaturecavern
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-10-16

Burrowing Asian Forest Scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Burrowing Asian Forest Scorpion   Burrowing Asian Forest Scorpion Empty10/16/2019, 10:51 am

I got a baby Asian Forest Scorpion about two months ago. I recently made him a new enclosure and have found that he has burrowed under the cork bark. It seems deep as I can't see him in there. I'm new to scorpions and I am worried to be honest. Is he okay? Will he come out for food and water? Is he maybe molting?
Back to top Go down
Mia_Pow
Pandinus

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2019-11-17

Burrowing Asian Forest Scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burrowing Asian Forest Scorpion   Burrowing Asian Forest Scorpion Empty11/18/2019, 12:58 am

I just got two babies and I have kept them communal but may separate them. Both of mine did this but together under the same cork bark, actually one did most of the excavating and the other guarded the entrance and would charge at me when I opened the enclosure, now they both are underground sharing the tunnel, with the most aggressive baby still guarding the entrance. I’m no expert but maybe the babies do this until they are adults and more able to protect themselves. Are yours still currently underground?
Back to top Go down

Burrowing Asian Forest Scorpion
Page 1 of 1