The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ChatBox

Share | 

FOR SALE - EU - Buthus, Euscorpius, Hadogenes, Hottentotta, Liocheles, Nebo, Paravaejovis.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callum B
Administrator

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: FOR SALE - EU - Buthus, Euscorpius, Hadogenes, Hottentotta, Liocheles, Nebo, Paravaejovis.   8/2/2017, 12:47 pm

I have the following scorpions available:

Buthus mariefranceae (Morocco) i2 - 5 each/5 for 20.

Nebo cf. grandis/yemenensis?? (Yemen) i2 - 18 each/5 for 75.

Paravaejovis spinigerus (USA) i3 - 4 each/5 for 15.

Please enquire about shipping price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum B
Administrator

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - EU - Buthus, Euscorpius, Hadogenes, Hottentotta, Liocheles, Nebo, Paravaejovis.   9/27/2017, 3:09 pm

Update!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lee Fairclough
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-10-05

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - EU - Buthus, Euscorpius, Hadogenes, Hottentotta, Liocheles, Nebo, Paravaejovis.   10/9/2017, 6:19 pm

Hi Callum,

RFUK has gone downhill a bit on the reptile side (unless you want ENDLESS colour morphs of royal python), and a LOT on the arachnid side. It feels like everybody uses Arachnoboards these days, which is irksome as I keep seeing awesome species for sale then seeing a price in US dollars Crying or Very sad

Given how Nebo are like hen's teeth in the UK (especially species other than hierichonticus) I'd be interested in one or two of each (preferably 2). If you'll mix the two species for the 5 for 75 I'll happily take 5 mixed. But if your omanensis are differently priced to grandis and yemenensis, or don't have the stock, that's no problem.

On the off-chance you'd rather call to discuss (I've heard some people apparently prefer it...) my mobile is 0744 999 2221. Ditto my regular email is lee.fairclough at gmail if that's easier for you than this message system.

Payment wise, I can PayPal or BACs you same day once I have a total price.

Finally, and for your peace of mind, I am aware that Nebo, while unlikely to prove dangerous to a healthy adult, have caused at least one human death (N. hierichonticus, child under 5, Asir Province, Saudi Arabia - fatal cardiomyopathy). And have been responsible for a whole catalogue of mixed, systemic toxic effects in children that are occasionally quite dramatic. In spite of the "common wisdom" over on Arachnoboards, they will we be treated as dangerous and caged/not-handled accordingly (in fairness I don't even handle my Hadrurus, but you get my point).

Oh, and on a tangent note, if you keep/breed, or know of anyone else who does, Iurus this is the other genus I am currently looking out for. Seems like there were a few I. dufoureius knocking about for sale back in 2012/13 but I cannot seem find them at all recently!

Cheers,

Lee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - EU - Buthus, Euscorpius, Hadogenes, Hottentotta, Liocheles, Nebo, Paravaejovis.   

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE - EU - Buthus, Euscorpius, Hadogenes, Hottentotta, Liocheles, Nebo, Paravaejovis.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1