The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

High frequency ultrasound vs scorpions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor Wotanson
Pandinus
Thor Wotanson

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2017-01-24

High frequency ultrasound vs scorpions Empty
PostSubject: High frequency ultrasound vs scorpions   High frequency ultrasound vs scorpions Empty1/29/2017, 10:10 pm

My girlfriend pointed out that we have 2 high frequency emitters in the kitchen in a direct line of site to the scorpion cage.  This is because roaches were a problem at my last address.

I've since unplugged them and noticed some increased activity from my scorpion.  Is this by chance?  I also noticed increased interest in the cricket but not actual feeding as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Callum B
Administrator
Callum B

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-09-21

High frequency ultrasound vs scorpions Empty
PostSubject: Re: High frequency ultrasound vs scorpions   High frequency ultrasound vs scorpions Empty1/30/2017, 3:37 am

I have never used one of these devices, but I had a bit of a search for information about them.

There's mixed opinions on whether they are even effective at deterring anything, however, there are some references to the devices repelling arachnids, so as a precaution I wouldn't use them.
Back to top Go down

High frequency ultrasound vs scorpions
Page 1 of 1