The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

testing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Dunn
Hadogenes
Dave Dunn

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-01-29

testing Empty
PostSubject: testing   testing Empty1/31/2016, 3:04 am

I'm testing adding pics,but these tanks are pretty much made for small scorps,they come with an inbuilt false bottom Smile
testing St112
let me know if you see the pic Smile
Back to top Go down
Callum B
Administrator
Callum B

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-09-21

testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing   testing Empty1/31/2016, 6:55 am

I've edited it for you. To make the picture appear on your post, you need to click on the icon that looks like a polaroid photo with a green and white + symbol in the corner. Then just copy and paste the link from whatever picture hosting site you're using.

I'm trying to work out what's going on with that tank scratch. Is it something you've had specially made or ....?
Back to top Go down
Dave Dunn
Hadogenes
Dave Dunn

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-01-29

testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing   testing Empty2/2/2016, 5:19 am

Thanks,I'll try to add more pics later.
These are the self cleaning tanks,"My Fishy Friends" etc,not suitable for fish at all,but great for creating false bottom habitats for small scorpions,everything you need is built in,all you need to do is cover the holes in the lid with wire mesh so the crickets don't escape.
They give you a floor space of about 4x4",the height is around 10".so depending on species,you can have 7 inches of substrate and 3 inches of clearance for burrowing species,or 2 inches of substrate and 8 inches of clearance for surface species such as lychas spp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing   testing Empty

Back to top Go down

testing
Page 1 of 1