The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

HELP PLEASE... IS MY EMPEROR SCORPION DEAD OR SHREADING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blondie85uk
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-12-22

HELP PLEASE... IS MY EMPEROR SCORPION DEAD OR SHREADING Empty
PostSubject: HELP PLEASE... IS MY EMPEROR SCORPION DEAD OR SHREADING   HELP PLEASE... IS MY EMPEROR SCORPION DEAD OR SHREADING Empty12/22/2015, 2:44 pm

I have a lovely emperor scorpion called Toxica, the last 2 days he/she hasn't moved at all I noticed a cricket walking on him/her, so I took the cricket out, the skin looks to have holes in, their is a funny horrid smell coming from the tank like rubbish or death, but I'm reluctent to move and bury him/her until I'm sure weather he/she is dead or alive. Any advice welcome. I have a picture but unsure on how to post it here, any help much appreciated. Thankyou in advance.x.
Back to top Go down
Blondie85uk
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-12-22

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE... IS MY EMPEROR SCORPION DEAD OR SHREADING   HELP PLEASE... IS MY EMPEROR SCORPION DEAD OR SHREADING Empty12/22/2015, 2:48 pm

Also his/her tail is flat out on the ground slightly bent at the end don't no if this means anything?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion19981000
Administrator
Scorpion19981000

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE... IS MY EMPEROR SCORPION DEAD OR SHREADING   HELP PLEASE... IS MY EMPEROR SCORPION DEAD OR SHREADING Empty1/1/2016, 4:28 pm

I'm sorry to say, but it its tail is flat out and it smells, it's probably dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE... IS MY EMPEROR SCORPION DEAD OR SHREADING   HELP PLEASE... IS MY EMPEROR SCORPION DEAD OR SHREADING Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE... IS MY EMPEROR SCORPION DEAD OR SHREADING
Page 1 of 1