The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ChatBox

Share | 

Emp.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pixelsnpings
Hadogenes

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Emp.   11/11/2015, 6:40 am

Good morning from Cairo, GA.

I have kept an emperor scorpion for the past few years. My schedule is making it more and more difficult to care for her.

To the best of my knowledge, I have an adult female emperor. I'm no expert, I just Googled how to sex them and did my best.

If you're close enough to drive to cairo, you can have her for $50. She's been living happily on crickets, dubias and superworms. She's not overweight and behaves and looks healthy. I've never had trouble with mites or other pests.

Im not intending to ship so pickup is best.

She is very dosile. Doesn't strike at me. I can pet her with my finger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thescorpionhobby.com
Scorpion19981000
Administrator

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Emp.   11/13/2015, 12:17 am

You might want to post pictures confirming that it is actually a P. imperator female. True emps are hard to come by these days.

By the way, if you decide that you'd be willing to ship her, I'd take her in a heartbeat. Wink

"Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just donít let yourself believe it will happen to you."
-Muhammad Ali

My Youtube Channel.
My inverts:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com

Emp.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: Classified Ads :: For Sale / Trade-
Jump to: