The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ChatBox

Share | 

something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harish99
Pandinus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-08-14

PostSubject: something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion?   8/14/2015, 11:37 am

hi guys

i am new here.i just got into the hobby of keeping a scorpion as a pet.3 weeks ago i got a pregnant asian forest scorpion ,Sarah.i keep it in a 10 gallon tank with a lot of hiding places.it is 84 farenheit and i spray it with water everday with a water dish in it.the problem is that it seems that she is not eating.i put in crickets but she leaves them alone.it has been 3 weeks.any help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpion19981000
Administrator

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion?   8/19/2015, 10:54 am

She's fine. Don't worry about it not eating. I've had scorpions go for well over 6 months without food.

Just offer a couple crickets every 7-14 days. If she doesn't eat them within a day or so, remove them.

Also, when she does give birth, do not feed her until all the babies have molted to 2nd instar and have left her back.

"Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just donít let yourself believe it will happen to you."
-Muhammad Ali

My Youtube Channel.
My inverts:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com

something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1