The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

WTB: Looking for any scorpions with venom strength on the lower end. / Any critters you might have from PERU!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inca73
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-02-20

WTB: Looking for any scorpions with venom  strength on the lower end. / Any critters you might have from PERU!!! Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Looking for any scorpions with venom strength on the lower end. / Any critters you might have from PERU!!!   WTB: Looking for any scorpions with venom  strength on the lower end. / Any critters you might have from PERU!!! Empty8/10/2015, 6:20 pm

Any scorpions on the lower end of the venom strength. Please PM me with type and price. Photo would be nice.

Also, looking for scorpions, tarantulas, beetles, millipedes, and any other little critters you might have. That are found in the country of PERU.

Thank you
Back to top Go down

WTB: Looking for any scorpions with venom strength on the lower end. / Any critters you might have from PERU!!!
Page 1 of 1