The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ? help request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killtoflame
Pandinus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ? help request Empty
PostSubject: Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ? help request   Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ? help request Empty6/14/2015, 8:14 pm

Hello im quite new to this forum and the hobby and i was looking for some advice.

I currently have set up a 12x24x16 inch aquarium with a substrate of peat moss , cocofiber and a little bit of sand.
Its decorated with  flat rocks and wood and many hides.

The temperature of my aquarium is around 80-84F during the day , 75-78F during the night.

Now im hesitating on getting recently born babycurus gigas or a couple of vaejovis confusus.

Now i can only get a maximum of 2 just borned Babycurus gigas or multiple Vaejovis confusus .

Which should i go for Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ?

And do i have all the requirements for both of these species ?

I can only get scorpions from tarantula Canada so if you think i should get an other specie tell me witch from there website. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion19981000
Administrator
Scorpion19981000

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ? help request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ? help request   Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ? help request Empty6/15/2015, 5:46 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Either special is fine, however if you choose the Babycurus gigas you must provide vertically oriented pieces of bark as they are arboreal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com

Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ? help request
Page 1 of 1