The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ChatBox

Share | 

Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ? help request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killtoflame
Pandinus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-06-14

PostSubject: Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ? help request   6/14/2015, 8:14 pm

Hello im quite new to this forum and the hobby and i was looking for some advice.

I currently have set up a 12x24x16 inch aquarium with a substrate of peat moss , cocofiber and a little bit of sand.
Its decorated with †flat rocks and wood and many hides.

The temperature of my aquarium is around 80-84F during the day , 75-78F during the night.

Now im hesitating on getting recently born babycurus gigas or a couple of vaejovis confusus.

Now i can only get a maximum of 2 just borned Babycurus gigas or multiple Vaejovis confusus .

Which should i go for Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ?

And do i have all the requirements for both of these species ?

I can only get scorpions from tarantula Canada so if you think i should get an other specie tell me witch from there website. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpion19981000
Administrator

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ? help request   6/15/2015, 5:46 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Either special is fine, however if you choose the Babycurus gigas you must provide vertically oriented pieces of bark as they are arboreal.

"Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just donít let yourself believe it will happen to you."
-Muhammad Ali

My Youtube Channel.
My inverts:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com

Vaejovis confusus or babycurus gigas ? help request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1