The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

What are these little fellers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marksmansmith11
Pandinus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-05-08

What are these little fellers? Empty
PostSubject: What are these little fellers?   What are these little fellers? Empty6/13/2015, 9:49 pm

I just recently received these little guys, but I can't make out what they are. I have kept desert scorpions and bark scorpions but these were offered to me by a customer at my pharmacy. I know they are a forest species but are they a pandinus or heterometrus species or am I completely off? They have all 3 lived together for a few months he said. One looks a bit different than the other two though and is a bit more aggressive to them

https://s1040.photobucket.com/user/marksmansmith/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1

I'm sorry, I don't know how to use photobucket. I tried to make an account just for this post but couldn't get the links to work

Back to top Go down
Marksmansmith11
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: What are these little fellers?   What are these little fellers? Empty6/13/2015, 9:51 pm

Also, the pictures are in pairs, a side view and top view of each scorpion, the first two pictures on the top row is of one scorpion, the last one on top and the first on the bottom row are of the same one and the last two on the bottom are of the same scorpion
Back to top Go down
Scorpion19981000
Administrator
Scorpion19981000

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What are these little fellers?   What are these little fellers? Empty6/14/2015, 5:32 pm

Hello. They appear to be Heterometrus petersii. Nice looking scorps. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com
Marksmansmith11
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: What are these little fellers?   What are these little fellers? Empty6/14/2015, 5:54 pm

Ok thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are these little fellers?   What are these little fellers? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are these little fellers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Scorpion's Lair :: Scorpion ID-
Jump to: