The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

need help malaysian forest scorpion had babies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
djdann99
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-07-14

need help malaysian forest scorpion had babies Empty
PostSubject: need help malaysian forest scorpion had babies   need help malaysian forest scorpion had babies Empty7/14/2014, 8:52 am

i have a malaysian forest scorpion and last night she sarted to give birth i just need advice on how to look after the babies if someone can help that would be great
Back to top Go down
lazydonut
Hadogenes
lazydonut

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2014-03-18

PostSubject: Re: need help malaysian forest scorpion had babies   need help malaysian forest scorpion had babies Empty7/14/2014, 5:16 pm

Hello. Congratulations on the brood.
Dont worry about anything, first off, the mother is naturally resistant to hunger whilst carrying the brood on her back. If it makes you feel more at ease by giving her some food, a head crushed feeder left near her hide would be fine. A free roaming stranger would just stress out her and her babies.
You dont have to do anything at all, literally. It would be best for the mother to be left alone until her kids start dismounting.
they usually dismount soon after their very first molt, which is a few days since birth.

So until they get off of mother's back, do nothing!

For more complete information check out GS' care sheet on forest scorpions
http://www.allscorpionarchives.com/t7-asa-forest-scorpions-caresheet

Dont forget to introduce yourself
Back to top Go down
djdann99
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-07-14

PostSubject: Re: need help malaysian forest scorpion had babies   need help malaysian forest scorpion had babies Empty7/15/2014, 7:49 am

thanks for your reply its my first time with broods my scorpion must of mated before i got her but thank you for the advice
Back to top Go down
lazydonut
Hadogenes
lazydonut

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2014-03-18

PostSubject: Re: need help malaysian forest scorpion had babies   need help malaysian forest scorpion had babies Empty7/15/2014, 12:27 pm

You're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help malaysian forest scorpion had babies   need help malaysian forest scorpion had babies Empty

Back to top Go down

need help malaysian forest scorpion had babies
Page 1 of 1