The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

My first emperor died tonight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxBrettxX
Pandinus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-04-30

My first emperor died tonight Empty
PostSubject: My first emperor died tonight   My first emperor died tonight Empty8/8/2013, 1:17 am

My emperor scorpion Casandra died tonight. I had it in the back of my head but didn't want it to happen. When i feed her it was at night didn't interrupt her sleep. When i feed her she would grab it then let it go.. Find the cricket later torn into two. Today my mom and brother noticed her flat completely tail dragging i knew just what was happening and didn't want to believe it. I don't how old she was but she was an adult when i got her. So could have just been age. I always checked for mites and mold. Everything was fine

Though i do have 1 other reason she may have died that i don't know much as to whether it affected her death. My brotherand i share a room he puts on a very strong Cologne and shoot of it. Could this have anyeffect on her? Only asking cause i don't know whether Cologne is dangerous to scorpions or not.
Back to top Go down
ShredderEmp
Tityus
ShredderEmp

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: My first emperor died tonight   My first emperor died tonight Empty8/8/2013, 10:36 am

It may have also been old age. Sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
emperor5
Tityus
emperor5

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2012-06-09

PostSubject: Re: My first emperor died tonight   My first emperor died tonight Empty8/11/2013, 1:03 am

ive had two emps die

one committed suicide

and the other one just got sick
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/androctonus.australis.5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first emperor died tonight   My first emperor died tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

My first emperor died tonight
Page 1 of 1