The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Injured male? What is this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iam12andWutisDis
Pandinus

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Injured male? What is this? Empty
PostSubject: Injured male? What is this?   Injured male? What is this? Empty7/17/2013, 4:11 am

Hello guys. I purchased a male for my female today but noticed this a few hours after him being home. Any idea's what this is? If it is an injury, it doesn't seem to be recent:

Injured male? What is this? 2gtvjh5

I know the female didn't do it because it was there before introduction. It just looks like the creamy white part has been bruised or something? He ate, and has actively been pursuing the female, burrowing, drinking, ect. All is well besides that one weird thing.

Opinions are appreciated. Should I be concerned? or just wait until the next molt for him to fix it himself?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ShredderEmp
Tityus
ShredderEmp

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   Injured male? What is this? Empty7/17/2013, 8:09 am

I think thats just an old injury that has healed.
Back to top Go down
Iam12andWutisDis
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   Injured male? What is this? Empty7/17/2013, 9:12 am

ShredderEmp wrote:

Yeah that was my thought as well. Should I be expecting him to molt or will he just spend the rest of his days with that "scar" or whatever you wanna call it lol.
Back to top Go down
ShredderEmp
Tityus
ShredderEmp

PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   Injured male? What is this? Empty7/17/2013, 9:46 am

Iam12andWutisDis wrote:
ShredderEmp wrote:

Yeah that was my thought as well. Should I be expecting him to molt or will he just spend the rest of his days with that "scar" or whatever you wanna call it lol.

He won't molt again. He's an adult.
Back to top Go down
Iam12andWutisDis
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   Injured male? What is this? Empty7/17/2013, 11:14 am

ShredderEmp wrote:
Iam12andWutisDis wrote:
ShredderEmp wrote:

Good to know! the last time I kept Emps was when I was 14 so it's been a while haha. Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
ShredderEmp
Tityus
ShredderEmp

PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   Injured male? What is this? Empty7/17/2013, 11:24 am

Iam12andWutisDis wrote:
ShredderEmp wrote:
Iam12andWutisDis wrote:
ShredderEmp wrote:

Good to know! the last time I kept Emps was when I was 14 so it's been a while haha. Thanks for the help!

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion19981000
Administrator
Scorpion19981000

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   Injured male? What is this? Empty7/26/2013, 1:48 pm

A little late, but yup, Shredder is correct.

My own emp has had something similar ever since I bought him and there's been no abnormal behavior. It's nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   Injured male? What is this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Injured male? What is this?
Page 1 of 1