The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!


 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ChatBox

Share | 
 

 Injured male? What is this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iam12andWutisDis
Pandinus


Number of posts : 4
Age : 27
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Injured male? What is this?   7/17/2013, 4:11 am

Hello guys. I purchased a male for my female today but noticed this a few hours after him being home. Any idea's what this is? If it is an injury, it doesn't seem to be recent:



I know the female didn't do it because it was there before introduction. It just looks like the creamy white part has been bruised or something? He ate, and has actively been pursuing the female, burrowing, drinking, ect. All is well besides that one weird thing.

Opinions are appreciated. Should I be concerned? or just wait until the next molt for him to fix it himself?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShredderEmp
Tityus
avatar

Number of posts : 515
Age : 19
Location : Illinois
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   7/17/2013, 8:09 am

I think thats just an old injury that has healed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iam12andWutisDis
Pandinus


Number of posts : 4
Age : 27
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   7/17/2013, 9:12 am

ShredderEmp wrote:
I think thats just an old injury that has healed.

Yeah that was my thought as well. Should I be expecting him to molt or will he just spend the rest of his days with that "scar" or whatever you wanna call it lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShredderEmp
Tityus
avatar

Number of posts : 515
Age : 19
Location : Illinois
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   7/17/2013, 9:46 am

Iam12andWutisDis wrote:
ShredderEmp wrote:
I think thats just an old injury that has healed.

Yeah that was my thought as well. Should I be expecting him to molt or will he just spend the rest of his days with that "scar" or whatever you wanna call it lol.

He won't molt again. He's an adult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iam12andWutisDis
Pandinus


Number of posts : 4
Age : 27
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   7/17/2013, 11:14 am

ShredderEmp wrote:
Iam12andWutisDis wrote:
ShredderEmp wrote:
I think thats just an old injury that has healed.

Yeah that was my thought as well. Should I be expecting him to molt or will he just spend the rest of his days with that "scar" or whatever you wanna call it lol.

He won't molt again. He's an adult.

Good to know! the last time I kept Emps was when I was 14 so it's been a while haha. Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShredderEmp
Tityus
avatar

Number of posts : 515
Age : 19
Location : Illinois
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   7/17/2013, 11:24 am

Iam12andWutisDis wrote:
ShredderEmp wrote:
Iam12andWutisDis wrote:
ShredderEmp wrote:
I think thats just an old injury that has healed.

Yeah that was my thought as well. Should I be expecting him to molt or will he just spend the rest of his days with that "scar" or whatever you wanna call it lol.

He won't molt again. He's an adult.

Good to know! the last time I kept Emps was when I was 14 so it's been a while haha. Thanks for the help!

No problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpion19981000
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 1895
Age : 19
Location : Cortland, New York
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   7/26/2013, 1:48 pm

A little late, but yup, Shredder is correct.

My own emp has had something similar ever since I bought him and there's been no abnormal behavior. It's nothing to worry about.

_________________
"Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just donít let yourself believe it will happen to you."
-Muhammad Ali

My Youtube Channel.
My inverts:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Injured male? What is this?   

Back to top Go down
 
Injured male? What is this?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Operculum pic I think my large female may be a giant male. Input?
» Male Bearded Dragon
» Male or Female ?
» Will my larger female eat my new young smaller male?
» How do i tell a male from a female Emp?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Scorpion's Lair :: Scorpion Emergencies!-
Jump to: