The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

No glow?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stacey Tindle
Pandinus
Stacey Tindle

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-09-17

No glow? Empty
PostSubject: No glow?   No glow? Empty7/14/2013, 8:14 pm

I don't know if this is the right area of your fantastic site to post this question but hey,
This morning a found one of my baby emperors dead....all ripped up...so I got a small blacklight to help locate all the others.......found another one the same way under the water dish....two dead just since yesterday and there are still a few crickets in there......so im thinking yeah maybe its time to split them up into other containers......as im gently kinda moving away some substrate im finding more of the babies and in healthy condition.....then I notice just ONE of them dosnt glow at all....I put it in a container by itself right away......doing fine....moving around normal....seems a little more transparent gray than the others especially the claws......any ideas why the others glow under blacklight as usual but this little guy dosn't anymore?No glow? 8072 

thanks in advance
Stacey Tindle
Back to top Go down
Scorpion19981000
Administrator
Scorpion19981000

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

No glow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No glow?   No glow? Empty7/14/2013, 9:05 pm

Nothing to worry about; your scorp has simply molted. Smile It will glow again in a few days. Don't feed it until it glows completely again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com

No glow?
Page 1 of 1